Dishcloths tend to smell when they are left damp and lying around. Here’s how to keep them dry and odor-free with simple crafting.
1. Only one hanger to prepare!
2. Cut the middle part, please!
3. Make the ends of the cut hanger at right angles! (Both sides)
4. Then bend the hanger into a ‘c’ shape.
5. So that It can be “c” like this!
6. Bend it correctly!
Please adjust the width of the ‘c’ to the thickness of the sink!
I’m sure there’s no smell of dishcloths in the kitchen anymore, right?Let’s make a clean kitchen today.