I’ve been to Everland, Seoul Land, and Lotte World TWICE, which I think makes me credible to compare them. However, I haven’t been to Wolmi Theme Park, and E-World because they are far from Seoul. Since people are always asking me which one I like the best, I’m making some comparisons.
Elephant Bus going to Seoul Land, January 2017
- Lotte World – If you’re from Myeongdong, you can get there in 30 minutes. You just have to take the subway going to Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station and transfer to green line. Get off at Jamsil Station.
- Seoul Land – If you’re from Myeongdong, you can get there in 40 minutes. Take the blue line going to Seoul Grand Park Station and then take the elephant bus going to Seoul Land.
- Everland – The travel time will take around 1.5 to 2 hours. I highly recommend taking the Everland Shuttle bus to go here to avoid all the hassle in taking public transportation. You just have to wait for the shuttle bus in Myeongdong Station (Exit 2) at exactly 9:40 am or in Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station (Exit 11) at exactly 10 am.
- Seoul Land – Admission costs ₩ 20,000 | One Day Pass costs ₩ 40,000.
- Everland – One Day Pass costs ₩ 54,000 (₩ 35,000 for foreigners)
- Lotte World – Admission costs ₩ 36,000 | One Day Pass costs ₩ 50,000.
- European Adventure: T Express is one of the steepest wooden roller coaster in the world.
- Global Fair: VR Adventure & Live Hologram Theater
- American Adventure: Double Rock Spin, Let’s Twist, Rolling X Train, Hurricane, & Columbus Adventure.
- Magic Land: Thunder Falls, Magic Swing, Dragon Coaster, & Top Jet
- Zootopia: Amazon Express, Lost Valley, & Safari World
- Lotte World
- Extreme Rides: French Revolution VR, Gyro Spin, The Adventures of Sinbad, Flume Ride, Giant Loop, Gyro VR, The Conquistador, Atlantis, Bungee, and Gyro Swing
- Seoul Land
- Sky X – bungee jumping and the excitement of skydiving all at once.
- Tilt House – a house filled with optical illusions
- Adventure Land: King Viking, Bumper boats, & Flume Ride
- Fantasy Land: Water Walk, Action Zone, Character 3D theater, and other rides for kids
- Samchulli Hill – Outdoor pool, snow sled, Top Spin & Haunted House
Korean Drama Locations
- Seoul Land – She Was Pretty (2015), Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (2017)
- Lotte World – Stairway to Heaven (2004), Rules of Love (2005), Protect the Boss (2011), The Greatest Love (2011), Glorious Days (2014), Hyde, Jekyll & I (2015), On the Way to the Airport (2016).
Personally, I prefer going to Everland. It may be far but it’s the most photogenic amusement park for me. We are foreigners so we got a discount in Everland One Day Pass. Unlike Lotte World, where you need to wait in line for two hours, the lines in Everland won’t take an hour.
I also enjoyed watching the animal shows and seeing the safari as well. If you’re into nature and landscape photography, Everland is perfect for you.
Did I miss anything? Let me know in the comments below and I’d love to update this.
The real Korean life, the real info about Seoul traveling, [TRAVEL WITH KARLA]