You can do this the easy way, or the hard way… We suggest the easy way.
And we’ll show you the way! You can save a lot of time and effort using our Know-How when you peel potato, walnut, and garlic. 🙂
Easiest Way To Peel a Potato
- Aluminium foil
- Tear a sheet of aluminium foil and crumple it into a ball
Tip! Crumble it into a size that is comfortable to grip
- Use the crumpled foil to rub the potato
Tip! In this way, you can even reach inside the holes
Easiest Way To Peel a Walnut
- Flat-head screwdriver
- Turn the flat-head of the screwdriver into the rear end of the walnut
Note: Be careful not to injure yourself!
Easiest Way To Peel Garlic
- Two bowls of the same size
- Cut out the root of the garlic
- Microwave for 15~20 seconds
Tip! If you keep the garlic in for too long, it will overcook.
- Put the garlic inside the two bowls and shake