When you are packing your makeup for a trip, sometimes it feels like you might as well just pack the whole darn dressing table!!! Argh! But there isn’t enough room for that… so…
Here is a way to pack ALL your essentials but save ALL the space in your bag! It is ingenious if we do say so ourselves, hehe. 😛
- Hair straightener
- Disposable plastic gloves
- Your make-up
- Cut the plastic glove’s finger.
- Squeeze make-up into the cut glove finger (just enough for one use!)
- Seal the open section shut with the heated straightener (just one second is enough).
- Make a tear with scissors to be easily ripped open later.
Be careful that the make-up does not leak.
To Use: Just rip the tear open when you want to put on your make-up.
Happy packing and enjoy your trip~ 😛