Poached eggs taste so good… ♡
You can make poached eggs at home in just 20 seconds!
Firstly, boil the water!
Then, let’s use a ladle to make a poached egg. Crack an egg inside the ladle.
Let the ladle sit inside the water (do not let water go inside the ladle) and wait a few moments to let the egg cook. Done!
How about an even easier way?
Spin the water with a spoon… and crack an egg into the water.
Let the egg spin and spin…
And it’s ready!How about making multiple eggs at a time???
- Cooking Oil
- A cup
- and Plastic Wrap
1. Take the cup and line it with plastic wrap.
2. Pour some oil into the cup.
3. Crack an egg inside.
4. Tie the plastic wrap so the egg and oil stay inside and so that water can’t get inside. It should look something like this!
5. Put the egg inside the boiling water and wait until it’s ready.
6. Take the wrapped egg out with some utensils.
7. and just unwrap the egg!!! 🙂
And lastly… a food porn shot… 😉
Yay! Please enjoy your poached eggs, yum-yum-yum 😀